You schedule a meeting in your office and you have to drag in chairs from another room for your clients to sit on. Your assistant comes in everyday to talk with you and has to stand while you talk. Occasionally you want to sit and read a report in a chair that is not practical desk side chair.
If any of the above statements ring true for you it is time to consider finding the perfect office side chair to fill that void in your space.
Luckily chairs come in a variety of sizes, colors, shape and budgets there is one guaranteed to suit your needs.
Factors you will need to consider when purchasing your chair are:
- Scale of the chair to space.
- How often will you move the chair(s).
- How does the style compare to the other furnishings in the space.
- One chair vs Two chairs.
- How much time will you or your guests spend in the chair.
The above round-up includes the following styles.
- Seville Leather Chair from Room and Board
- Sloan Upholstered Chair West Elm
- Louis Ghost Chair by Philippe Stark Design Within Reach
- Ikat Fabric Club Chair
- Devon Spitfire Chair in Leather by Restoration Hardware
- The Bracelet Chair Barbara Barry by Henredon
Side chairs are great was to add style and functionally to a space. Choose wisely but have fun with it too. Let your personality or brand show through your selection.
Looking for more personal support in styling your office space? Consider scheduling an in person or virtual consultation today by clicking here.