Some may say that for me, Spring Entertaining is simply an excuse to set a glorious spring tablescape, and they may be right… Who wouldn’t want an excuse to gather up all the prettiest flowers at the market, pop open a bottle of chilled Rose Champagne, and set the table with all your favorite spring tableware. Here are my suggestions for this Spring Tableware Picks to start fresh or to mix into your current collection.
- Creative Candles – Taper Candles 12″ :: Don’t store you candles away after the winter, simply change out your colors for a fresh color that reflects the season. These Creative Candles Taper in Lime green is a reflection of the new grass growing outside your window.
- Hampton Forge Paris Hammered Gold Flatware :: The gold trend is here to stay. And there is no need to fight it any longer when flatware is available in chic hammered gold patterns. Don’t be afraid to mix metals – gold + silver are a classic tablescape combination.
- Spring Garden Dinnerware by Williams-Sonoma :: I can’t get enough of this fun garden inspired dinnerware featuring birds, bunnies and butterflies set on a pure white background. A border of sky blue completes the look and is perfect for Spring entertaining.
- Waterford Lismore Essence Ice Bucket :: Can you ever have too many ice buckets? Clear crystal in the timeless Lismore pattern by Waterford compliments any table – chill some bubbly and celebrate!
- Fresh Pink Peonies :: I wait all year-long to see that first peony bud open up in the garden and it never disappoints. If you can’t grow your own, find a resource and spend a little extra this month on flowers for the table, I promise their beauty will captivate you like it has me.
- Edge Rose Gold Champagne Saucer – Set of 2 :: OMG! When I first saw these saucer champagnes I wondered where they had been all my life! Are they to die for. Seriously.
- Ideal Home Range Artichoke Paper Cocktail Napkins :: Yes, 95% of the time I am all about reuseable and sustainable entertaining however, that 5% is left open for festive paper cocktail napkins. Add in bright green artichokes and I will buy out the store!
How are you entertaining this Spring season? What are your top must have’s for your table? Leave me a comment below and join the community by signing up for my newsletter here.
Looking for more Spring Entertaining tips + Recipes – Look Here!